Aren’t theses the cutest crepes you’ve ever seen?? Apparently they are “deee-licious” as well. I wouldn’t know because my husband gobbled up every last bite before I could taste them but wanted me to make sure I wrote “delicious” as their description. Umm, thanks, I guess…. 🙂 Looks like I’ll be making another batch very soon.
For the crepes, makes 4 large crepes
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- parsley for garnish
For the filling:
- 4 eggs
- 4 pieces of ham
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a cooking sheet and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together flour and eggs. Gradually add in milk and water, stirring to combine. Add salt and butter; beat until smooth.
3. Heat a lightly oiled medium sized frying pan over medium-high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each crepe. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
4. Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown. Loosen the crepe and move to greased cooking sheet.
5. Place a piece of ham in the middle. Crack one egg over the ham.
6. Fold the edges toward the center. Bake for 8 minutes, make sure the yolk does not over bake, remove when egg white has turned white. Remove and sprinkle with parsley.