Go big or go home, right?? This dessert is a mouth full just to say. It’s loaded with every delicious ingredient that normally makes just one dessert super yummy, so why not throw them all into one pan and completely over do it! If you’re on a diet then I suggest you not even attempt the make this or just screw it and put on your fat pants and dig in because this is all sorts of delicious! 🙂
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tbsp vanilla
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup crunchy peanut butter (or creamy), melted
- 1/4 cup Nutella, melted
*I halved the recipe and used a smaller pan since I was baking for 2 and it worked out great.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9×13 pan and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, use an electric mixer to mix the butter, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla until smooth. Mix in the salt and baking powder until well blended.
3. Stir in the flour until well blended. Then the graham cracker crumbs.
4. Fold in the chocolate chips.
5. Pour mixture into the greased 13×9 pan and smooth out evenly. Make alternating vertical lines with the melted peanut butter and Nutella and then run a toothpick perpendicular to the lines, going in opposite directions for each line.
6. Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Recipe adapted from Spoonfuls of Peanut Butter