Summer is coming to end and it will soon be time to make delicious fall treats and pull out the stretchy pants. Until then, I’m going to soak up every last drop of summer I can and enjoy the long days while they last. I saw a picture of this beautiful summer salsa the other day and knew I needed to make it right away. I played around with the ingredients until they were just right and then enjoyed many, many, many bites! Enjoy your last few weeks of summer with this delicious and healthy salsa. 🙂
- 1 avocado, cut in cubes
- juice from 1/2 lime
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 can corn, no salt added
- 1/2 large zucchini, diced
- salt and pepper to taste
1. In a medium bowl, add the avocado, corn, and zucchini. Toss together.
2. Add the lime, cilantro, salt and pepper and toss until all ingredients are mixed well.