Happy S’mores Day!! What an awesome day to make one of my favorite desserts with a little peanut butter twist. I’m supposed to be making less sweets as requested by my husband because he’s in training season right now but it’s not going so well because I just can’t help myself and neither can he. It doesn’t help that I’m almost legally required to makes a S’mores dessert today. Sooo, after this one I’ll stop?….I’ll cut back?…Okay, I’ll make healthier sweets, most of the time. Let’s not get crazy. Enjoy my S’mores with a twist!
For a Mini Skillet (Double for Regular Size)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (I used dairy free but you can use regular kind)
- 7 teaspoons crunchy or creamy peanut butter (I like crunchy for the texture)
- About 17 regular size marshmallows
- Graham crackers for dipping
1.Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. Fill bottom of skillet with chocolate chips.
3. Evenly put the 7 teaspoons of peanut butter in dollops over the chocolate.
4. Place marshmallows on top of the chocolate and bake for 8-10 or until golden brown.
5. Dip crackers and enjoy!