- 1 package of buttermilk biscuits (10 rolls), I used 9
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
For the Icing:
- 1.5 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ⅛ teaspoon vanilla
- 3 teaspoons hot water
*I had icing left over but it will depend on how much you like to drizzle or pour all over your cinnamon roll!
*I used a mini skillet but you double the recipe if you have a bigger skillet.
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Coat skillet with some butter or cooking spray.
2. Put the melted butter in one shallow bowl and mix the sugar and cinnamon together in a separate bowl. Set aside.
3. Remove the biscuits from the package and roll each biscuit flat with a rolling pin.
3. Dip each biscuit in the melted butter then in the cinnamon/sugar mixture and roll up.
4. Place the biscuits seam side down in the skillet starting on the outside and work your way in.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean and center is cooked. Cool for about 10 minutes.
6. Mix all of the icing ingredients together and drizzle over the the cinnamon roll. Dig in and enjoy!
TRY THESE OTHER DELICIOUS BREAKFAST RECIPES FROM
SWEETS EATS AND CRAFTSPeanut Butter and Jelly Pancakes Dairy Free Mini Pumpkin Donut Muffins Yummy Healthier Banana Bread Banana Pancakes Blueberry Scones with Lemon Glaze