I have a new obsession with dates (the food), dates with my husband are good too. I also love, love, love blueberry muffin Lara Bars, so when I found a recipe that was a mini version of the delicious blueberry bar, I was super excited…so excited that I went out and bought a food processor! These are genius and so delicious! The only bad part was waiting 30 minutes for them to chill but they are worth the wait.
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 8 medjool dates, pits removed
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
1. In a food processor, combine the almonds, oats, and sea salt. Pulse for 1 minute.
2. Then add in the blueberries, dates, vanilla and lemon juice. Pulse for another minute or two until everything looks well combined.
3. Roll into balls and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
4. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to firm up.
Recipe adapted from MyWholeFoodLife.com