Sometimes you need a quick sweet treat that is all for you. Mug cakes are great when you want to indulge in cake but don’t want to make the entire thing. I’ve been there more than once. My husband was having a bad day yesterday and I wanted to make him a yummy dessert that of course included peanut butter. This was made in under 5 minutes and devoured in 3 minutes! When he came up for air he made sure to let me know how delicious and soft this mug cake was. Even though it’s far from dairy free, I had a small taste and I assure you, it’s one of the best I’ve ever made!
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 3 heaping tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- chocolate syrup to drizzle on top
1. Mix flour, sugar, and baking power in a mug.
2. Add milk and mix well.
3. Add peanut butter and mix well.
4. Microwave for 1 1/2 minutes (you might need an extra 10-15 seconds depending on your microwave, but don’t overcook).
5. Drizzle with chocolate syrup and enjoy!!
Recipe adapted from Kirbie’s Craving
© Sweets Eats and Crafts All images and content are copy right protected. Please do not use images or content without permission. Please cite if borrowed.