Pancakes have always been my favorite “go-to” comfort food on the weekends. I love making different flavors and playing around with the ingredients. Even though this may be a little more difficult to do without dairy, I was determined to make a great dairy free pancake when I found out I was lactose intolerant about 2 weeks ago. My first try was a success and I can’t wait to try more! They turned out fluffy, full of flavor, and bursting with blueberry goodness!! Who needs dairy pancakes when you have this deliciousness in front of you…well if you don’t have a dairy intolerance than I guess eat all the dairy pancakes you want because those are pretty awesome too. 🙂
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. Baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 1/4 cup almond milk
- 2 Tbsp. melted non dairy butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
1. In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, baking soda, baking powder,and salt.
2. In a separate bowl, mix the egg with the almond milk and add to the flour mixture, stirring only until smooth.
3. Add the melted butter and sugar.
4. Cook until golden on griddle each side
© Sweets Eats and Crafts All images and content are copy right protected. Please do not use images or content without permission. Please cite if borrowed.