Sooo, I’ve been on a little bit of a peanut butter kick lately but can you blame me??? It’s so freakin’ good and I’ll eat it right out of the jar…with my fingers (that’s right, you know you do it too) and I feel no shame in it either! On occasion I might even double dip into the Nutella jar…oh.my.gosh, it’s so good.
I love a good PB&J sandwich and I love popcorn too so when I saw that someone had combined the two on Pinterest I was sold! I tweaked the recipe a tad and upped the amount of peanut butter which I was very pleased with how it came out. This was a fantastic idea and I would highly recommend if you are a PB&J fan. Enjoy 🙂
- 1 bag of popped popcorn, about 8 cups
- 1 cup Baker’s white chocolate, divided
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Natural Grape or Strawberry Jelly Spread
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
1. Divide Popcorn into two separate bowls.
2. Over medium low heat on the stove top, melt 1/2 cup white chocolate with peanut butter. Stir until smooth. In a separate pan, melt 1/2 cup white chcolate with jelly. Stir until smooth.
3. Pour over peanut butter mixture over one bowl of the popcorn. Use a rubber spatula to mix well and coat thoroughly. Pour jelly mixture over the second bowl of popcorn. Use a rubber spatula to mix well and coat thoroughly.
4. Spread out on a silicon mat or parchment paper to let cool.
5. Once both batches of popcorn are cooled enough that the coatings are set, mix them both together in a bowl and enjoy!!
© Sweets Eats and Crafts All images and content are copy right protected. Please do not use images or content without permission. Please cite if borrowed.