Honestly, I’ve always looked at quiche and thought it looked kind of weird and gross but this was due to a pure lack of knowledge and appreciation. There are a ton of recipes for quiche out there…with crust, without crust, with meat, and without meat. The amount of eggs varied from recipe to recipe also. I was drawn to the cute quiche muffins because they seemed easier to eat and I love everything mini! I decided to put together what I thought would taste the best in a quiche breakfast muffin which is ham, spinach, cheddar cheese, feta cheese, Roma tomatoes, and eggs of course. Since I had never tasted quiche before and was a little grossed out by the concept, I was a nervous to taste it but while I making it, the colors were beautiful and fresh. On my first bite I was delighted! I woke my husband up immediately and told him of my new discovery! I decided this is what he should have for breakfast…right that second, so we ate them together and they were sooo delicious. 🙂 I can’t believe all this time I have turned my nose up at quiche. I hope you try these and love them as much as I did!
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 feta cheese
- 15 Roma tomatoes (sliced)
- 1/2 cup diced ham
- 1/2 spinach (chopped, stems removed)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray muffins pans with cooking spray.
2. Beat eggs together in large bowl.
3. Add all remaining ingredients and mix well.
4. Fill muffin pans with egg mixture almost to the top.
5. Cook for 10-12 minutes or until very lightly golden brown on the top. Remove and ENJOY while hot 🙂