Hello fellow peanut butter lovers 🙂 Nothing beats a good peanut butter cookie, especially when it’s quick, easy and involves no baking! I was really excited to come across this recipe because it has no sugar and it’s packed with protein and fiber so it’s good for 🙂 They are very tasty make a perfect snack or dessert. I hope you enjoy and eat an extra one just you can 🙂
- 1/3 cup of honey
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- 3 Tbsp Cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup crunchy natural peanut butter
- 2 1/4 cups of oats
1. Heat honey, almond milk, and cocoa powder in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally until mixture comes to a boil.
2. Add the peanut butter and oats. Mix until blended.
3. Use ice cream scoop to make small balls and flatten with the palm of your hand, place on wax paper and refrigerate until set.
4. Store in sealed bag or container. Enjoy 🙂