I don’t think it’s a shock to anyone who reads my blog that I love, love, LOVE peanut butter. If food could be a best friend it would be a top contender…right up there with ice cream. 🙂 I would’ve had a really hard time making a choice who would have been my Matron of Honor, if I didn’t eat one of them first! Okay, we just went to a weird place…back to the recipe. This is awesome dessert because it taste just like Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, yum! They’re super easy too and there is no baking involved, just a lot of waiting but it’s totally worth it! Hope you enjoy!!
- 1 cup melted salted butter
- 2 cups Nabisco graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 bag semisweet chocolate chips (11 oz)
1. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together expect the chocolate chips. Stir mixture until it is smooth and creamy.
2. Line mini cupcake pan with cupcake liners and pour mixture into liners 3/4 full.
3. Melt chocolate chips according to directions on the package. Fill the rest of each mini cupcake liner with melted chocolate and spread smooth with knife.
4. Refrigerate for 2 hours.