I have seen this all over Pinterest and everyone raved how delicious and addicting it was so naturally I had to try this amazing dessert! I can report with 100% accuracy that it did not disappoint at all 🙂 Yum, yum yum!! You must try this out but don’t eat too many…this is definitely not fat free! Enjoy 🙂
- 1 sleeve of saltine crackers
- 3/4 cup Smucker’s Topping Caramel Sauce
- 1 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 bag semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped m&m’s
- Sprinkles for garnish
1. Line a baking sheet with a sleeve of saltine crackers and spread warm caramel sauce on the top. (I have made the version that calls for brown sugar and butter to make the caramel and this version was a bigger hit because it stayed together better and wasn’t as sticky).
2. Put in the oven at 400 degrees for 4 minutes. Remove and spread peanut butter over the caramel. Put back in the oven for 1 minute.
3. Spread melted semi-sweet chocolate on the top of the peanut butter. Add m&m’s and sprinkles to the top and put in the refrigerator for 2 hours.