I have a little obsession with making all things S’mores. The combination of marshmallows, Hershey’s chocolate, and either graham crackers or in this case delicious pretzels is delicious. I also can’t help but make all my S’mores desserts bite size 🙂 It’s so much more fun when things are bite size!
- Makes 24 bite size S’mores
- 12 marshmallows
- 2 regular size Hershey bars
- 48 square bite size pretzels
1. Cut each marshmallow in half
2. Make a sandwich with two pretzels and put a half marshmallow and piece of chocolate in the middle.
3. Put all s’mores sandwiches on a cookie sheet and bake for 3-5 minutes at 350 degrees or until the chocolate is melted.
4. Remove from the oven and eat while warm 🙂