It’s that time of year to start making fun holiday treats. There are tons of Christmas parties coming up and you can’t go empty handed to any of them! At first when I thought about covering marshmallows in white chocolate, I didn’t think it would taste too great but it actually is wonderfully sweet. The crunchy chocolate molds the soft marshmallow perfectly and it melts in your mouth. The little bit of peppermint adds a nice holiday touch and extra crunch! 🙂 They are very pretty and look prefect for Christmas. Hope you enjoy 🙂
I made 12 marshmallows but they the ingredients are so adjustable, you can easily make more or less.
- 12 marshmallows
- 12 sucker sticks
- Bakers white chocolate melting squares (I used 1/2 package)
- 6 peppermints finely crushed
1. Melt chocolate according to directions on package. Put a small amount of chocolate on the tip of a sucker stick and insert into half way into the marshmallow.
2. Dip the marshmallow into the melted chocolate and coat the entire marshmallow.
3. Dip the edge of the marshmallow into finely chopped peppermints and stand up straight to dry. Eat and enjoy 🙂