I was nominated for the Sunshine Award by Shana Koenigsdorf, Her blog Curls and Carrots is absolutely delightful and one of my favorites to read daily. Shana has great recipes, photos, and thoughts on everyday life. She is extremely active in her blog and gives great feedback to others. So sweet and talented 🙂 Thanks for the nomination!!!
The rules are:
1. Include the Sunshine Award icon in your post.
2. Link to the blogger who nominated you.
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
4. Nominate 10 other bloggers to receive the award.
5. Link to your nominees and let them know you nominated them.
6. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
1. Who would play you if your life was made into a movie? I’m a pretty sarcastic person and love humor. It’s a part of everything I do. My family and friends understand my sense of humor and I think Emma Stone can pull sarcasm very well. She’s all sorts of funny 🙂
2. Where in the world would you most like to travel? I would love love love to go to to St. Lucia and have a lovely vacation on a private beach with the husband 🙂
3. What is the best thing about blogging? I love being able to put my food, art, and photos out in the world and have everyone see them. I love talking to other bloggers about their food, my food, any food 🙂 I have met so many new people and I like seeing new posts from the same bloggers on a regular basis.
4. What is your secret indulgence? Ice cream…I love all kinds. It can upset my stomach most of time but the taste is totally worth it! Once a year when Ben and Jerry’s puts out their special edition Pumpkin Cheesecake ice cream, I stock up and go crazy! It’s the best ice cream in the world…wait, maybe their Oatmeal Cookie Chunk ice cream is the best…it’s a tie 🙂
5. If someone handed you £1000 tomorrow what would you spend it on? I would save most of it and then buy the husband a new cycling helmet (they’re expense). Then maybe some cute boots for winter 🙂
6. What do you never leave home without? My cell phone. I don’t like the thought of being stranded alone somewhere with no to call. What did people do without cell phones??
7. What’s your favourite meal of the day? Breakfast! Every Saturday my husband and I go to “our” diner and eat a wonderful pancake breakfast. Last week we had pumpkin pancakes and they were amazing!
8. What makes you laugh? My bulldog, his expressions look like a human. He is so hilarious and makes me laugh so much!
9. Who would be your ideal dinner party guests? My family, I am most comfortable with my family and they make me laugh 🙂
10. What was the last thing you Googled? Emma Stone
I had so much fun answering these questions and I hope everyone that I nominated below does too! Please visit their blogs because they are all amazing and I love each one! Happy Blogging 🙂