These Oreo Pops are perfect for any occasion but I made these special for an early Christmas post 🙂 They are simple, crunchy, delicious, and SO cute! I love Golden Oreos much more than regular Oreos (I know, I don’t feel right about it either, it’s feels like I’m going against everything I was taught as a child). The flavor of a Golden Oreo is so amazing, don’t get me wrong…I can eat several regular Oreos and have a big smile on my face 🙂 There’s about 10 different varieties of Oreos to chose from today, so pick one and enjoy!!
(Use the amount of Oreos and chocolate that you want/need for your event or liking)
Baker’s White Melting Chocolate
1. Melt chocolate according to the directions on package.
2. Remove one side of the Oreo cookie. Dip sucker stick in melted chocolate and place inside cookie to help create a bond. Place other cookie back on top to close cookie.
3. Put Oreos in refrigerator for 10 minutes to harden bond.
4. Dip the Oreo cookie pop into the melted chocolate. Cover both sides and tap off the excess chocolate.
5. Dip in sprinkles and place on wax paper to dry completely. Eat and enjoy 🙂