I love all things peanut butter and brownie so it sounded like a good idea to squeeze them together. Oh, and let’s make it mini because everything is better bite size 🙂 Enjoy!
1 Cup Sugar
1/2 Cup Flour
1/3 Cup Cocoa
1/4 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
1 teaspoon Vanilla
1/2 cup peanut butter
chocolate chips for garnish
1. Mix dry ingredients together. Add eggs, oil, and vanilla.
2. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
3. Use large piping tip as core cutter and remove the center of the brownie.
4. Fill a piping bag with peanut butter and fill each brownie with peanut butter and garnish with chocolate chips.
5. Bake @ 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.