If you are not a fan of Nutella these cupcakes are not for you! But if you are then you will be in heaven 🙂 They are filled with and topped with lots of creamy Nutella. I was in my kitchen tonight making Valentines cupcakes and saw my jar of Nutella….one thing led to another and they turned out better than I ever expected!! How can you go wrong with cupcakes and Nutella??
- 1/4 sticks unsalted butter
- 3/2 cups sugar
- 1 eggs
- 1 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 3/4 cups milk
- 10 Whole Strawberries
- 1 1/3 Nutella
Yield: About 10 Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Beat the butter at medium speed until somewhat smooth.
- Pour in sugar and beat well.
- Add 2 eggs and mix well.
- Add vanilla, baking powder, salt, flour, and milk, mix well
- Line baking cups and file 2/3 to ¾ full. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Bake 12 to 15 min or until toothpick comes out clean
- Cool completely, use core cutter to carve out center.
- Insert approx 1 Tablespoon Nutella into center of cupcake (do not overflow)
- Cover top of cupcake, excluding the center, with about 1 Tablespoon of Nutella (or more if you like).
- Insert strawberry half way into the center and enjoy!