My husband and I have a tradition of eating cinnamon rolls on Christmas morning. I saw this idea on, where else….Pinterest 🙂 and we both wanted to try immediately! One of the best parts is you don’t have to wait for the oven to heat up. We are more than pleased with the outcome and for the past 3 years this has become our new way to make Christmas morning cinnamon rolls 🙂 I hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
- Refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls
1. Heat Belgian waffle maker and spray lightly with non-stick spray.
2. Separate cinnamon rolls and place into waffle maker.
3. Close lid, set timer for 2 1/2 – 3 minutes. Turn half way through.
4. Remove from waffle maker and repeat with the rest of the cinnamon rolls.