If you aren’t sure what Nutella is, I suggest you go buy a jar right now!! There are so many amazing recipes to make with this yummy Hazelnut chocolate and these cookies are one of them. They are rich, soft, and go fast! The cookie is even better on day two and even day three! This is the new favorite cookie in the house. I am going to make with crunchy peanut butter next time…yum!! I hope this makes your favorite list too, enjoy!
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks) room temperature
- 2/3 cup peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 2/3 cup flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup Nutella
1. Cream butter, peanut butter, brown sugar, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
2. Add flour, baking soda and salt and add to butter mixture, mix well.
3. Add Nutella in dollops over the top of the dough. With a knife, swirl the Nutella through batter. Do not over mix.
4. Chill the dough in fridge for 15 minutes before spooning onto cookie sheet to firm the Nutella.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes until slightly brown at edges. 6. Let cool a few minutes on cookie sheet before transferring.